Premium-grade, high-performance, moisture-cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant.
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges, pre-heating or thawing, and cleaning of equipment.
- Fast tack-free and final cure times.
- High elasticity - cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Odorless, non-staining.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water contact.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±35% joint movement.
White, colonial white, aluminum gray, limestone, black, dark bronze, capitol tan. Special architectural colors on request.
Disposable 10.1 fl. oz., moisture-proof composite cartridges, 24/case; and uni-pac sausages, 20 fl. oz., 20/carton.
Product Data Sheet