SPECSILANE 20 WB is a 20% solids, 100% reactive, waterborne silane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above grade concrete or masonry surfaces. SPECSILANE 20 WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt. SPECSILANE 20 WB helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures. V.O.C. compliant.
- Provides excellent chloride screen
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- V.O.C compliant - water-based
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- Long-lasting protections for new as well as old concrete surfaces
- Dries tack-free and skid resistant
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- New concrete should be well cured (28 day minimum) using water, wet burlap, polyethylene curing paper, or dissipating resin based curing compound.
Average rate is determined by surface porosity:
- Porous surfaces: 100 - 125 sq. ft./gallon
- Broom finish: 100 - 150 sq. ft./gallon
- Smooth concrete: 150 - 200 sq. ft./gallon
Click here for Tech Data sheet
Click here for MSDS sheet